All are invited.
What did you think/feel while watching this?
Love it… every time I watch it it makes me smile.
Wow, it made me feel a gleeful joy! Made me tear up as I thought “we will dance on the streets that are golden… from every tongue and tribe and nation…”
It also made me think “gosh, I wish my city had been in there.”
I had a number of thoughts and feelings:
1) is this real?
2) this is almost as cool as the ducks video 🙂
3) how many air miles does this dude have?
4) i wonder if that is in order that he traveled to them in
5) it’s really hard to get monkeys to dance with you…
6) how much did that cost?
7) how did he get into the de-militarized zone?
8) I am really far behind (and if you know how much I have traveled, that is saying something)
9) I want to go with him next time
10) I want to learn that dance
11) who are all these other people?
12) Talk about go big or go home…. Hard core. Props to that dude!
i’ve seen him doing this before, but it was just him, so i’m wondering this time around how he came up with those people to dance with him in each location.
those are my thoughts. my emotions are just as swooning as the music when i watched, but there are no words to express that, just happiness.
my first reaction is
white boys can’t dance
my second reaction is
so what? such joy! such fun! if only we spent more time dancing together, perhaps there would be less violence in the world.