Signs of a humble (small-ego) person:
- They listen.
- They draw attention to others.
- They welcome advice.
- They are polite and considerate.
- They constantly compliment.
- They forgive freely.
- They can lay their ideas down.
- They care about how they make others feel.
- They are life-long learners.
- They recognize hurt and pain in others.
- They don’t care about recognition.
- Insignificance means little to them.
- They embrace the calling of a servant.
Question: Which of these jump out as weak areas in your own life?
++ Grow my heart ++