Update: The event is CANCELED due to flight delays. Argh!
Michael Frost is coming to the Bay Area again, this time to San Jose! If you:
- Are just beginning your missional adventure, or
- Have been living the missional lifestyle and want to connect with others, or
- Have read Exiles, or The Shaping of Things to Come (co-written with Alan Hirsch), or
- Have read The Forgotten Ways by Alan Hirsch, or
- Heard Alan speak last Friday and are wondering, “So what do we do?”
then you owe it to yourself to come hear Mike. Where Alan has strategic vision, Mike has practical know-how. He brings a wealth of stories from his own experiences of planting a missional church in Sydney — I hope to hear about failures as well as successes!
Wednesday, October 3rd
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Church of the Chimes (1447 Bryan Avenue in San Jose)
We want to spark conversation and action within your faith communities. To that end, the pricing is as follows:
$50 if you come alone
$40 per person if you bring a learning buddy
$30 per person if you bring a group of 3 or more
(Bring some lunch money, too.)
Please RSVP to me by going to my contact page. If you have any questions, leave a comment below so that everyone can benefit.