Welcome to blog one another — my life of faith, lived openly. I am a student of our post-Christian culture and have great hope that as Christendom is laid to rest, we are rediscovering Jesus. This has changed the way I understand and share the Way of Jesus — and that often leads to critiques of how churches do things, which in turn leads to interesting discussions, both online and offline, with my normal friends. (You might call them “non-Christian.” I call them “normal.”) If this intrigues you, please consider subscribing to blog one another.
You may find these posts interesting:
- 14 Reasons to Stop Evangelizing Your Friends — Would we be more effective if we stopped trying so hard?
- This I Used to Believe — Examples of good and bad evangelism on National Public Radio
- Worship Porn — Is the problem intimacy, or fake intimacy?
- Conversation with JWs — I am done trying to “out-Bible” Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- Where Is the Emerging Church Headed? — Four responses from four people.
- Listening as a Spiritual Act — Thoughts on the importance of listening, with exercises
- Prayer-Walk Your Mall
Want a guest post?
If you are looking for additional content for your own blog, I would be happy to write a guest post. My style of engaging the culture and questioning the church status quo may open up conversations with normal people. Anything I write for your blog would be exclusive content, strictly for you.
If you are interested in a guest post, please contact me. My about page has contact information.